Terms and conditions
1. For the purpose of these General Terms & Conditions the following definitions are used:
a. Event: XTestathon RTC – xtreme testing event organised by the RTC in 2018
b. Participant: a person who has registered for participation in an Event in a manner permitted by the Organiser.
c. Agreement: the agreement relating to participation of the Participant in the Event.
d. Organizer: RTC team
2. These General Terms & Conditions apply to all Agreements.
1. A participant must have reached the minimum age specified by the Organiser for a specific Event on the day of the Event in question (18).
2. A Participant can only participate in the Event if he has completed an appropriate registration fully and truthfully, and if the Participant has agreed to the General Terms & Conditions
3. If the Participant is unable to participate to the Event, the entry fee and additional orders that have been paid will not be refunded.
4. For reasons of force majeure the Organiser can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set; the next Event will take place a year later. In this case no entry fees and additional orders will be refunded to the Participant.
5. The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the Event has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
1. Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
2. The Participant declares that he/she is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he/she meets this requirement and that he/she has adequately prepared for the Event through training and other means.
3. The Participant indemnifies the Organiser against liability for damages the Participant could suffer as a result of his participation in the Event, unless such damage is a direct result of deliberate intent or gross negligence attributable to the Organiser.
1. The Participant grants the Organiser the right to publish pictures and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible.
The participation costs represent donation to Beard Brother association
Payment details are:
Bank: Banca Transilvania
Name: Asociatia Beard Brothers
Account number: RO58BTRLRONCRT0249735201
Swift code: BTRLRO22XXX
Payment details: specify Team Name – Xtestathon
Legal details about: ASOCIATIA BEARD BROTHERS
Cod unic de inregistrare 33090697 | Sediul social in judetul Cluj , Cluj – Napoca, Aleea Borsec, numarul 5, apartamentul 35, cod postal 400408
1. The Organiser will save personal data provided by the Participant in a database.
2. By participating in an Event a Participant grants the Organiser permission to use the personal data to send information to the Participant and (provided the Participant has given permission for this on the registration form) to provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of sending information to the Participant.
3. By entering into the Agreement the Participant grants the Organiser permission to publish his name and competition results, for instance by means of publication in newspapers and via the Internet.
1. The RTC XTestathlon regulations, which form part of these General Terms & Conditions, apply to the Participant’s participation in the Event.